Saturday, December 13, 2008

KPMG Christmas Party


Friday night we went to Matt's work Christmas party. Great food, great friends, great fun! Heather and I wore almost exactly the same dress . . . great minds think alike and who can resist such a cute look at only $14!

I slept in that morning in case the festivities stretched late into the night, and it's a good thing I did, we were heading home around midnight.

On another note, it's been cold outside which led Mandy to find a cozy little sun spot in the office. I just had to share how adorable she looked basking away.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!