Monday, March 16, 2009

Ahhh Sundays

This past Sunday was one of the best Sundays we've had in awhile. Before church I made us cinnamon rolls which just about guarantees a good day. The worship service at church contained several of my favorites, the message was applicable as always. After that we grabbed some sandwiches for lunch and headed to Sarasota to watch polo with some friends. The weather was gorgeous, atmosphere unique, company was wonderful, and of course good food!

Most of us had never seen live polo before and we weren't quite sure about the rules, etc, but it was just so nice to do something different and be outside in such good company.

Sunday evening found us putting together the baby's dresser, that with her crib completely changed the entire feel of what used to be a guest bedroom. It looks like a baby's room!!!! It's bare and still needs some TLC touches from those that love her, but my what a difference. I got teary eyed just imagining our little girl there.
Sunday night Matt made us dinner and we ended the evening relaxing on the couch with a movie. It just doesn't get much better than a day like that. Again, Mandy liked the relaxing movie as well. I just love it when she rests on my belly because I know soon it will be much too high and round for her.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!