Thursday, March 26, 2009

Safety first


With the task list of things to get done not getting any smaller and the countdown getting closer, I've often comforted myself by saying...."The only things we really NEED to have a baby is a car seat (to bring her home in of course), diapers, and my nursing parts." Well, I guess we are ready for the baby to come of that's my only list because after much research I picked up her car seat yesterday. The diapers might be a concern though because we only have the sample packs we've gotten in the mail, but it would get us through the first couple of hours at home at least ;).

I decided to go against the practical side of my brain that told me to get something gender-neutral and I obviously went all girl. For some reason I just had to. I really think we'll have another girl one day anyway and I'm sure this one will still get asked if she's a boy or a girl in it like people so often do, but it was just too cute and too good a price to pass up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!