Monday, March 23, 2009

Feeling lazy

It's raining out....okay, more like drizzling. The sky is overcast and the air is slightly cool, the fridge is stocked and the chores are caught up to a satisfactory point. I have an hour or so until I have to get ready to go to the pregnancy center and I think I'll just be lazy. I don't know if it's the hormones, added weight, or the weather, but I feel more tired today than normal. I've learned the hard way in the past that it's best to just listen to my body sometimes, so I think I'll join my cat on the couch and be lazy until it's time to leave.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!