Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little too excited

Today welcomed me with gorgeous weather.....it finally felt like fall, well sorta, it felt like Florida fall at least. The weather combined with my recently purchased cinnamon broom brought a whole new feeling to the house and I love it! I got so excited by the cool air and nice breeze that I dressed Elyse in a little fall outfit and put on jeans and a sweater myself. It wasn't long before we were both sweating. Silly me. I changed before we went to lunch with the girls where the weather was perfect for eating outside and I really enjoyed that. Hopefully this front will linger awhile longer because I finally feel ready to get out my fall decorations....wherever they are.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!