As soon as our sleeping beauty awakes from her nap we'll be on our way to Mark and Kathy's. I've already have so much to be thankful for just in this day alone.
1. Elyse slept until 8:30am. She is healthy, happy, and ours.
2. I woke up next to a man I love, respect, and am proud to be doing life with and in a marriage I have so much confidence in.
3. The weather is gorgeous.
4. I only had to make 1 side as my portion of the dinner today.
5. I am loved, undeniably blessed, and aware of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
November
(13)
- We had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving and Ma...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- It was still dinner to me
- I've been neglectful of household duties lately so...
- Our first day at the park......
- The ever changing hair of Elyse
- Just getting around to you blog
- Cold
- This whole cooking thing.....
- Boy did we ever have a busy weekend. I love weeke...
- Rough but rewarding
- Grocery helper
- A few pictures
-
▼
November
(13)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment