Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our first day at the park......

I can't believe I haven't taken her sooner. I just figured there wouldn't be much she could do, but she LOVED swinging, the nice weather, and watching the other kids play. It happened to be a Westchase Mom's Club play date as well, so I connected with a few other mom's in my area. One of the girls I had met at the deli counter at Publix last week. Our daughter's are just 4 months apart and we seem to have a lot in common. We both got out of the house, Elyse had fun, I met a friend, and the weather was gorgeous....it just doesn't get much better than that.

This chicken dish looked almost too good to eat. It came out so juicy and tender, I don't think I've ever been able to cook chicken just right like that. As for flavor....it still just seemed like plain old chicken breast. Oh well, we still enjoyed it and it was pretty healthy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!