Sunday, November 1, 2009

A few pictures

Here's Elyse and Matt before her 4 month check up at the doctor.

This is Matt, Elyse, and me with the cake our small group got Matt for his birthday. It looks like Elyse will either love cake or be a pyromaniac.

Yes, mommy stuffed her in a pumpkin several times trying to get a cute memorable shot for her first fall. She may not fit in one next year, or more importantly won't let me stuff her in one, so I took advantage of it. She did pretty well with it......
......at first. I think being outside in the sticky goo scared her more than anything. I scooped her right out and loved all over her. If she ever has a fear of pumpkins later in life, we'll know why.

My mom got her this little ensemble, and of course, she's grabbing her feet.


The mean mom that I am tried her in the pumpkin again, but this time I did it inside and that seemed to go over much better with her.

Here she is in the Bumbo in some festive pj's and socks.



A friend of ours gave us these ladybug pj's and we used that as her costume. I wanted to dress her as a little lamb, but ended up not seeing the point in spending the money on something like that, so a ladybug she was. She was asleep before the first trick or treater ever came to the door which made me especially glad that I didn't bother with a fancy costume.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!