Monday, November 30, 2009

We had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving and Matt and I loved how it all worked out this year. We went to his family's on Thursday and my family's on Saturday and had huge delicious and traditional dinners at both with a day of rest in between, it was perfect. The weather has been so nice and we took Elyse to two different parks one day. She loves to be outside, swing, and people watch.....the park meets every one of those little desires. The tree is up and decorated, Christmas music hums in the background on most evenings, and that "feeling" is truly in the air. Like most people, I absolutely love this time of year.

I continue to get more and more comments on how many people love the pictures I post, so I'll attach a few random ones from the last several days.
This is our french princess in her little beret. She can seriously make anything look cute, in my humble opinion.
This was taken on Thanksgiving day at Mark and Kathy's. It was so cute to see Kathy's grand kids all lined up in a row entertaining Elyse, and entertained she was.
Elyse with her Opa (Mark), he is tickled pink with her.


Okay, totally random picture here. This was me trying to be creative with one of Matt's favorites. He loves sloppy joes, so I tried to make a "sloppy joe bake" by using crescent rolls as a crust around it. Some things should be left well enough alone. It was good, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess.
Matt ran a quick errand on Friday and came home with these "just because". I love the spontaneously thoughtful side of that man.

Elyse and I in front of her very first Christmas tree.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!