I have a Boston butt in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches tonight. I have attempted this in the past and although the pork came out juicy and full of flavor, I have never been able to shred it well. It always ended up more like chunks of pork but hopefully it will work out this time.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Mexican Pita Pizza
I have been craving pizza for awhile now but kept coming up with reasons not to order or buy one so I decided to make my own with a healthy, Mexican spin on it and it turned out very well. I used ground turkey, veggies, and whole wheat pitas to bake them on. These are going on the repeat list and I also thought of many different things I could do with those pitas so I'm excited about creating personal pan pizzas for us in the future.

I have a Boston butt in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches tonight. I have attempted this in the past and although the pork came out juicy and full of flavor, I have never been able to shred it well. It always ended up more like chunks of pork but hopefully it will work out this time.
I have a Boston butt in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches tonight. I have attempted this in the past and although the pork came out juicy and full of flavor, I have never been able to shred it well. It always ended up more like chunks of pork but hopefully it will work out this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
April
(14)
- All four categories!
- Swim lessons
- Mexican Pita Pizza
- Renewed
- I enjoyed this weekend. I enjoy every weekend but ...
- Spray park
- Erika's Adventure
- Baby food
- Made my day
- It's been nearly a week since I've posted and I fe...
- I had another oh so glorious "mother of the year" ...
- What am I being shown about grandparents? Is it so...
- If only I could figure out how to rotate these vid...
- Kids are busy
-
▼
April
(14)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
1 comment:
leave the pork in longer!!!!
Post a Comment