Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chicken Tetrazzini: I vote no repeat, Matt votes repeat. Seeing how I'm usually the cook we'll just have to wait and see what happens with that ;). It was a "healthy" recipe, can be made ahead of time, and a complete dinner in one dish which I always like but the flavor left much to be desired to me.

I can hardly believe I've posted so much food lately. I've been trying new things so I'm sure that has something to do with it, but perhaps I just don't have much else to say. Life is life right now and no news is often good news. Elyse has 6 teeth which about sums up anything new around here over the last couple of days. I must admit that her teething is not nearly as bad as I anticipated according to how people often describe it. It hasn't seemed to affect her sleep and for that I'm grateful because mine remains unaffected as well and I love sleeping. Hopefully I didn't speak too soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!