Monday, May 31, 2010

We're all settled in at the beach. It already feels like home away from home and everything we could possibly need is here. I'm so thankful for the layout of the condo as well, Elyse's bedroom is tucked in the very back so she is far away from any noise and has been sleeping wonderfully. Yesterday some friends from the area spent the day on the sand with us and another couple came by for the evening. Elyse is napping before we head back down today so I wanted to just pop in and post a couple of pictures.

She sat in this chair for almost an hour and a half just playing with different toys and kicking the sand. She had more fun in that chair than she did in the pool, gulf, or sand.

These sunset pictures are from the same evening and I took them about half an hour apart. The way the colors change is absolutely incredible to me and amazes me every single time I see a sunset. The power, design, intricate detail, splendor and beauty are so captivating. It's almost as though creation pauses at the end of the day to put on a it's best show trying it's hardest to reflect God's glory back to Him. It's makes me think of Chris Tomlin's Indescribable, which it definitely is.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!