We grilled out with some friends for dinner and are hoping to catch some beach side fireworks in honor of Memorial Day.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
May
(13)
- Just jumping on to post a couple of my favorites f...
- We're all settled in at the beach. It already feel...
- The new Florida palm tree
- This one nap a day thing is something that I think...
- Quick updates
- Irony
- Weekend Away
- Chicken Tetrazzini: I vote no repeat, Matt votes ...
- By 9:30am this morning much had been accomplished....
- Random
- So, I'm a good 80 pages into The Power of Positive...
- I don't trust myself
- I truly enjoy taking pictures and would love to de...
-
▼
May
(13)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment