Friday, May 7, 2010

Random

Our Magnolia tree is starting to bloom. Most are still bulbs but there are a few warming up with the humid heat. The blooms are often short lived each year so I always enjoy watching the tree that's usually plain green become decorated with the fragrant blossoms.

Chicken and summer squash. Repeat. But next time I need to make some sort of carbohydrate to go with it because although the recipe was healthy it was not very filling and we found ourselves eating leftover pizza an hour later.




Fried onion ranch meatloaf. No repeat if you ask me but Matt liked it. The fun thing about meatloaf though is that there are so many ways to make it so there are a few things I did with this one that I would repeat, just not the entire recipe.


Elyse was crawling around on the floor and decided to pull up on the inside of a bar stool. This was funny to her at first until she couldn't figure out how to get out. Her exciting new discovery quickly turned into jailhouse panic. It was rather comical.



That about catches us up on random pictures for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!