Friday evening we welcomed a new couple into our small group and began a new study. Both seem to be a wonderful fit and I'm excited to see what happens with these new additions!
Saturday we went to visit with Oma and it really was a great visit. She was in great spirits and although physically she isn't at all what she used to be, on that day, for that lunch time together she was much like she used to be mentally and that was a gift for sure. That evening we went to a community fall festival and Elyse experienced her first bounce house. She was one of the smaller ones in it but she wanted to give it a try. You could tell she didn't trust her toddler legs on the continually bouncing surface so she just say, watched, and got "popped" up and down. When the bouncing would settle she would sign language and say "more" which is the only way I could tell she was enjoying herself because her face was rather expressionless otherwise. She looked cute in there being bounced all around, the only one sitting.
Matt and I went to the Bucs game after church yesterday. We won! It came down to the final moments of the game which is just how I like it, full of intensity. For once we listened to our bodies last night instead of fighting to stay awake and hit the hay at 8:45pm. I feel so wonderful starting out the week so rested!
As usual there is much to do though so I better get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
October
(13)
- Time for some pictures!
- Elyse went to the pediatrician today for a well ch...
- Friday evening we welcomed a new couple into our s...
- Alarmed
- We're home
- I wish I had set aside more time to write about th...
- Elyse says many words now but my new favorite is A...
- We had a busy weekend, in fact, the fatigue still ...
- Girly girl
- Happy 3 year Anniversary Matt! Has it really only/...
- My sliding glass door is open and a cool breeze fl...
- We went to a friends daughter's first birthday par...
- Vacation birds
-
▼
October
(13)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment