Thursday, October 7, 2010

Girly girl

Sure I own jewelry. Nothing fancy, nothing expensive. Most of it has been acquired through the years as gifts, deep discount sales, or jewelry parties attended for friends. I like it but I don't have to have it. I enjoy wearing it but I leave more often than not without it. Somehow or another Elyse has decided she likes it. Everything round and circular instantly becomes a bracelet and she twirls it on her wrist for all to see (I really have no idea where she got that from). Last night she found a cheap plastic headband (I've recently started wearing them again to keep my short hair out of my face for chores or at the gym) and she decided it was a necklace. She wore it around for most of the evening and wanted no part in taking it off. More power to you sweetheart, that is definitely jewelry I can afford for you and any man would be happy to provide.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!