Sunday, October 3, 2010

We went to a friends daughter's first birthday party on Saturday and my friend was so busy being hostess and taking care of the birthday girl that I told her I would try to snap some pictures for them. My precious subject was so sweet and easy to work with. It was so much fun! I really wish I knew how to work my camera better but here are a few of my favorites for them.
Little miss Maya was dressed perfectly to a tee.


Cake time!




I snuck her out into the grass for a few fun shots.



The little birthday princess was wiped out after all of the excitement.

1 comment:

The Lasher Family said...

Love you photography, Ursula! You are quite talented!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!