Friday, October 29, 2010

Time for some pictures!

I think it's so cute that she sleeps with at least at least one of her (if not both) feet sticking outside of the crib. She won't wear socks and won't cover up with a blanket. I often worry she's cold but I think she's knows better than I do that she's sleeping perfectly the way she is.



Kate Jackson Park. I have tried and tried to get Elyse to do anything in addition to swinging at the park. I've gotten her to crawl through a tunnel and she even humored me by going down a slide one afternoon only to run right back to the swings. It's almost as though she was humoring me saying, "Okay mom, I'll go do this for you but I really just want to swing." She just loves it and would literally do it all day long if there was someone content enough to push her for hours on end.

She loves stairs too. Thankfully we don't have any of those to deal with. Although stairs would probably mean a bigger house, more space, and maybe even a toy room.........maybe I do wish we had stairs. Yeah, I do.


Hyde Park Village pumpkin patch. She wasn't too fond of being stuck in a big pile of pumpkins but thankfully I got a few pictures despite her displeasure.




I read something on balance this week by Joyce Meyer. It has really helped me. I've done a couple of chores here and there each day while setting aside time for me, Elyse, and even some peaceful reading. I got my errand running done, but never frantically all in one day. The downside.....my house is never completely clean and I'm never without something that needs to be done......but it's also never completely messy either and although I didn't have a "free" day, I didn't have a full to the brim one either. The pros outweigh the cons on this one and I'm enjoying this week of balance. Hopefully I can continue with it.


The wives from our small group are attending a truecouponing seminar tonight as our girls night out. My how times have changed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!