Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moving up . . . and out

I'm finally moving up in the tech world. After 3 1/2 years with the same phone, I finally got a new one.

We'll see how fast I get used to texting with the slide out QWERTY keyboard. I'm not the fastest learner, but we'll see how it goes. Right now I'm just thankful to have a phone that doesn't get laughed at every time I whip it out (not that I minded, it will just be a nice change). Of course the best part of all is that with Matt's firm discounts, rebates, etc., it was free :).

Another purchase I made was the belly-band. This is a maternity product some friends of mine swear by. It is supposed to allow you to wear your pre-pregnancy pants longer and it goes over any waste band. At half the price of one pair of maternity jeans, it was worth a shot. So by popular demand, here is an updated bump shot while modeling the belly-band. So far this seems to be a great invention, I may have to go back for another color. I couldn't even button these jeans before but now I can actually wear them again (assuming my butt and thighs don't grow much).



On another note, we were able to sell our guest bedroom furniture set on Craig's list for much more than I thought we could get for it. It feels like such a huge hurdle in the whole nesting process to have the guest bedroom end and our little girl's room begin. I must admit though, we are both a little sad to see it go. We loved the look of that room and that bed is honestly more comfortable than ours. It will be so fun to see the transformation though. Every aspect of this process awakens such new and amazing feelings . . . I just love it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!