Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday, so yesterday all 3 of us girls along with her 3 grand-daughters got together at her house to spend some time with her.

We didn't manage to get a picture with all of us, but here she is with the grand kids. The facial expressions on each of the kids faces are priceless...although very camera cooperative, I don't think it thrilled any of them.

Since as long as I can remember my mom has been turning 29, so happy 29th again mom ;)!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!