Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

First of all....Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

I got my first "early" mother's day card and had several people call me or wish me a Happy Mother's Day in person. I was caught off guard and don't feel deserving of it quite yet, it felt so strange and made me blush inside and out. I guess this is officially a holiday I will not only honor my own mother for, but I will be recognized myself. I really am growing up I guess.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!