Thursday, June 18, 2009
Last One Standing...or should I say Carrying
Counting me there were 4 of us due with our babies this week. I'm the only one who hasn't had her baby and the only one who has gone past her due date. I'm so excited for these other families and so thankful that there are 3 healthy mommies and babies out there now....I just want it to be our turn. I realize how silly and selfish that sounds, but this morning that's where I'm at. I won't allow myself to stay here long though, there's no sense in that. In fact, one thing that's so very true is that I would rather it be me still pregnant and past my due date than any one of them. Thankfully I still feel so good and comfortable. I sleep well at night, I can still shave my legs, and tie my shoes. This has also given Matt and I some wonderful evenings to stock pile in our memory banks when we have trouble recalling the last time we were able to do such in such. Mornings and evenings for some reason are the hardest for me lately. In the morning I wake up realizing nothing started all night...no sharp pains to excitedly jerk us out of bed. In the evenings as I wind down after dinner I think about how nothing out of the ordinary happened all day, but I know our turn will come very, very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
June
(20)
- 8 days old
- Adjusting to new life
- She's Finally Here!!!
- 5 days post dates...still waiting
- 3 days post due date
- Last One Standing...or should I say Carrying
- Keeping busy
- Today had a little more activity that yesterday, s...
- Due date!
- Saturday and Sunday were a lot of fun. We had ext...
- Encouraged
- Role adapting starting already
- Belly Casting!
- Dinner was a hit!
- Life without "work"
- Single digit lessons
- Can't sleep
- Actual birthday
- Done working :)
- Sunday bowling
-
▼
June
(20)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment