Thursday, January 22, 2009
In case you wondered
Circuit training is hard. My normal class instructor was out sick and the sub worked us hard. I'm still a bit queasy from the session that ended over an hour ago. I don't know that I'll be doing that again, at least not pregnant. I also wonder if it will hurt to move in the next couple of days. I wasn't even sure what circuit training was when we started, but I quickly realized the wrath my body was in for. I figured I'd try it, modify things if needed, and just listen to my body and my baby. We both did fine, but it was still such a comfort to feel the kicks and elbows in the car on my drive back home. It's always a comfort to feel that. I never get tired of it and it never fails to swell my heart, I'm so in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Bigger really does mean better
- The promise of change . . . not quite what I was h...
- 2 years ago today . . .
- The much anticipated question . . .
- Wonderful weekend
- In case you wondered
- Reflecting on prior posts
- Monday ramblings
- My new pillow
- I'm really not crazy
- Your own backyard
- Sick for two
- Thank you, thank you!
- Alone . . . but not really
- Gender anticipation
- It got me . . .
- How can I keep from singing
- Random updates
- Another quick post
-
▼
January
(19)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment