Tuesday, January 6, 2009
It got me . . .
I'm not sure if it's the flu, a cold, or some other sort of bug or virus, but it got me. I've denied it had gotten the best of me, but last night around 3 am as my aching bones pounded and I swallowed goobers that felt like razor blades, I caved. I writhed and moaned and prayed to the Great Physician. Then I called work and was given the okay to stay home without having to call in sick which was a huge relief. I went back to sleep for a total of almost 13 hours! I must have really needed it and I'm beyond thankful to have been able to do it. Hopefully I'll be able to make it into work tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Bigger really does mean better
- The promise of change . . . not quite what I was h...
- 2 years ago today . . .
- The much anticipated question . . .
- Wonderful weekend
- In case you wondered
- Reflecting on prior posts
- Monday ramblings
- My new pillow
- I'm really not crazy
- Your own backyard
- Sick for two
- Thank you, thank you!
- Alone . . . but not really
- Gender anticipation
- It got me . . .
- How can I keep from singing
- Random updates
- Another quick post
-
▼
January
(19)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment