Monday, July 20, 2009

4 weeks old today!

It's hard to believe that just 4 weeks ago she was inside my belly, moments away from coming into this world! Her one month pedi visit is coming up soon and we're extremely curious as to how much she weighs now. She seems to have grown more in length than anything else and is still able to wear newborn size clothes and diapers.

It's getting a little easier to capture those sweet little grins and her cheeks seem to really be filling out. She's starting to track things with her eyes which I'm learning distracts her when she's trying to fall asleep. She is also one of the rare children that absolutely hates riding in the car...I'm hoping she outgrows this fast because it's definitely something she has no choice but to get used to.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!