Friday, July 24, 2009

I got great sleep last night! Elyse woke up more often than she had been, but I was able to sleep well in between and even got a nap this morning! Hopefully this will continue for me, but if not I'm thankful for the rest I did get. I was able to go out to dinner last night with a girlfriend, it was the first time I'd ever left Elyse and I had such a good time. I was only gone a couple of hours, but I had great sushi and wonderful conversation. I was amazed at how good and renewed I felt to do something like that, maybe that's why I slept better.

On another note...she absolutely LOVES this sling. It makes her happy, often sleepy, and gives me 2 hands to do other things. I love how she holds onto the edge with her little fingers

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!