Monday, July 13, 2009

Feet

Matt and I just LOVE her feet! We can't seem to get enough of them, they are just so cute and perfect. I was hoping to get a good picture of them and ended up with this shot and I am more than pleased with what was captured. A picture really does say 1,000 words and I can't begin to verbally express the thoughts that run through my mind seeing such a strong, yet tender hand cradling such tiny, precious, fragile feet. There is nothing I love more than seeing my husband, a grown man, turn to mush over this little ball of pink.

Our outing Saturday went pretty well all things considered. Between the mall and dinner we were out and about for a total of 4 hours and Elyse did extremely well aside from the last 20 minutes or so at the restaurant. We also went back to church for the first time on Sunday which also went well. We were both concerned the music would be too loud and were prepared to step out if necessary, but it didn't seem to bother her which was reassuring.

Today she is 3 weeks old and we begin week 2 of being on our own. Prepared meals and visitors will be slowing to a halt and we should get a better idea of establishing our own little unpredictable groove.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!