The concert was once again amazing. It was held at Idlewild Baptist Church this year....I couldn't guess how many people were there (it seats 5,100), but it was HUGE and PACKED. Seeing so many people come on a Friday evening for the purpose of plugging into worship like that excites me and it warms my heart. I love just being in the very presence of situations like that. It's a catch 22 I guess because the mass number of people raising their voices in praise was exhilarating and sounded incredible, but at the same time, it was so big that I must admit that the intimacy I felt last year at the smaller church was lost a little. Either way, I would do it again next year.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Fun Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment