Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grocery helper

Since Elyse holds her head up so well she absolutely loves to take in the world around her from a more upright position. That along with rolling over has caused her to fight being confined in her car seat, and fight she does. When I look at her in the mirror she is trying with all her might to arch right out of it. If it wasn't for the screaming I would almost think it was cute. The fussing makes for anxious driving but alas, she will have to get used to this, car seats are not negotiable try as she may. However, I adapt to her new interest in the world where I can by wearing her in our Baby Bjorn carrier facing out. She loves it. Shopping is fascinating to her now and she loves all the people who come coo and talk to her. It has it's downfalls though, it's hard to bend and get things from lower shelves and it made it very hard to load our pumpkin into our cart. When I went grocery shopping on Monday I was reaching for something on the highest shelf and I heard all these pasta boxes falling below me. My little Elyse was clearing off the shelf. I know when she's older I'll have to avoid encouraging things like this by laughing, but that day at that moment it was hysterically cute. She changes by the day, I almost can't keep up. I just love that sweet little girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!