Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

My wonderful husband got me the BEST gift EVER. I am now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel T2i with an additional zoom lens! I am having so much fun playing with it and I haven't even read the manual. A friend of mine who also has a Rebel are even toying with the idea of a photography class in the fall or winter. She has 4 kids, I have 1......not sure if it will work out but it's fun to dream. Here are a few shots I've taken toying with it the last 2 days.

Finger lickin' good!
Bath time!
This cat even looks mischievous and up to no good. This is my dearest Mandy and she has been nothing but a sleep stealer since we've been home from vacation. She has always yelped but lately she yelps almost every hour on the hour at night and it wakes Matt and I up every time. I woke up so exhausted the other day I felt like I had a newborn baby in the house. Thankfully Elyse sleeps through it most of the time. We try to cut Mandy some slack because she's so old but she is definitely making it difficult to pity her.


A few pictures from our trip to the Florida Aquarium with Loren and Landon on Wednesday.


Who stuck me in here??????

Now I just need to read the manual for this camera and learn how to really use it instead of just point and shoot on full auto. That will have to wait though, chores and errands await before Elyse's big day tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!