Thursday, September 30, 2010

Have you ever read one of those forwards or heard someone say to live today like it's your last? Wear your fancy, special occasion perfume or eat a boring weeknight dinner on your good china? Well, I don't have fancy perfume or own any good china but last night as I was setting the table I looked at my fall centerpiece. It's nothing special and it's just a simple one on our kitchenette table but I've had the pumpkin candle for years and I've never lit it. I don't know why, I just haven't. I light candles quite often in the house but not the seasonal decor ones. Last night I lit my little pumpkin and I liked it. I enjoyed his subtle warm glow from his orange little pot while we ate meatloaf and mashed potatoes on a Wednesday. It was nice.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!