Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Elyse says many words now but my new favorite is Amen ("Ahhmen"). She even tried her hardest to say "bible" on our way into bible study this morning. Baby, bible, and bye bye all sound almost identical to each other when she says them, as does football and good girl. Those are just a few of our favorites that I wanted to jot in the blogger memory bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
October
(13)
- Time for some pictures!
- Elyse went to the pediatrician today for a well ch...
- Friday evening we welcomed a new couple into our s...
- Alarmed
- We're home
- I wish I had set aside more time to write about th...
- Elyse says many words now but my new favorite is A...
- We had a busy weekend, in fact, the fatigue still ...
- Girly girl
- Happy 3 year Anniversary Matt! Has it really only/...
- My sliding glass door is open and a cool breeze fl...
- We went to a friends daughter's first birthday par...
- Vacation birds
-
▼
October
(13)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment