It's cold and raining so the weather is rather icky today, so are Elyse and I. With neither of us feeling well, the thought of filling the remainder of our day once she gets up from her nap intimidates me. I suppose I'll deal with that when the time comes.
Yesterday Matt and I went to an antiques show where we waited about an hour and a half in line to have some of his grandmother's things appraised. I had never been to anything like that and it was interesting to see many of the things there. It turned out what we have isn't worth a ton, but definitely worth something so in an effort to de-clutter we'll have to decide what to do with it all.
I got an iPhone this weekend. It's neat. It's the older one but for someone like me just getting into smart phones I think it will be good for what I need. I've never had internet or fancy apps or any of the other bells and whistles this phone has but I'm excited about it.
Matt baked some chicken fingers last night and we have enough left over for dinner tonight. Since I'm not feeling well I'm trying to think of something to do with them for dinner but so far I haven't come up with anything.
My sick baby is up, wheezing and coughing. I better go :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(111)
-
▼
January
(10)
- A little bit of an Elyse update. She is 19 months...
- Calm My Anxious Heart
- My mom texted me last weekend and said she had a 4...
- My first post from my "smarter than me" iPhone. I ...
- Emptying the vacuum
- Weight watchers crock pot chicken and dumplings
- It's cold and raining so the weather is rather ick...
- I made money on these items today. The past coupl...
- During the church service on Sunday I reached into...
- A friend from college was here from San Fransisco ...
-
▼
January
(10)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment