Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who made the water cold?

I was giving Elyse her bath the other night and once the bath was over and her little tub was draining I started rinsing her off. All of the sudden the water felt cold and I couldn't figure out what happened when I noticed this tiny fist wrapped tightly around the faucet. I'm just thankful she turned it cold instead of hot, that could have been bad.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!