Saturday, May 21, 2011

First haircut

May 21, 2011
We took Elyse for her first haircut.  We'd put it off because we wanted to keep it long, but it had gotten rather scraggly and was growing unevenly so we decided to bite the bullet and get her first haircut.

Here are a few before pictures.  I miss it already. 




Getting prepped in daddy's lap.


 The cutting begins.
 All finished.  It's a little shorter than I would have preferred but at least it will grow evenly now.  I actually think it makes her look a little younger than she is and I like that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!