If only I could figure out how to rotate these video clips. I apologize if you get a stiff neck attempting to watch this but she's our little rock star and Matt wanted me to post this for Opa (his dad). I think she's at least as good as all the edited lip syncing "pop" stars out there ;). I have always loved to sing but have never been good at it and I have a feeling she may be the same. Either way it's cute to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
April
(14)
- All four categories!
- Swim lessons
- Mexican Pita Pizza
- Renewed
- I enjoyed this weekend. I enjoy every weekend but ...
- Spray park
- Erika's Adventure
- Baby food
- Made my day
- It's been nearly a week since I've posted and I fe...
- I had another oh so glorious "mother of the year" ...
- What am I being shown about grandparents? Is it so...
- If only I could figure out how to rotate these vid...
- Kids are busy
-
▼
April
(14)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment