In some sort of round about way I managed to get the computer to work long enough to upload a few recent pictures before it crashed again. Here are just a couple of them.
The wingless buffalo chicken rolls.
My little helper in the kitchen working away.

This one is because she's just plain cute.

Elyse and baby Rylan when I was babysitting her for the day, Rylan is about 6 months younger and she was such a good and easy baby. Elyse just looks thrilled about sharing all of her toys but they definitely warmed up to each other. Rylan's mom and I have known each other since summer camp as kids and have stayed close through the years. I truly hope the same happens for our girls.

This one is because she's just plain cute.
Elyse and baby Rylan when I was babysitting her for the day, Rylan is about 6 months younger and she was such a good and easy baby. Elyse just looks thrilled about sharing all of her toys but they definitely warmed up to each other. Rylan's mom and I have known each other since summer camp as kids and have stayed close through the years. I truly hope the same happens for our girls.
That's about all I have time for right now. Time to get some chores done and hopefully get a jog in before the rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment