Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Yesterday I saved $17.50 on just 4 or 5 items thanks to the "up to 3 coupons per item" policy at our grocery store. I got a huge pack of toilet paper for $1.49, $8 off one box of diapers with a free jumbo pack of wipes that I earned $1 by buying because I had a coupon for the free item as well. The savings swept a feeling of intense pleasure over me and I thought, wow, I need some excitement in my life. But hey, that was exciting enough for me for one day. I feel silly sometimes with how excited I get over true savings, not the gimmick savings that con you into buying things you wouldn't normally purchase, but savings on things you actually use or need. It's such a simple and rewarding way of doing what I can to be a good steward with what I've been given. Now if I could just remember to always bring along my coupon wallet and monitor expiration dates.....that would definitely help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
July
(10)
- Saturday we went shopping at the International Mal...
- In some sort of round about way I managed to get t...
- Making tissues dance
- Yesterday I saved $17.50 on just 4 or 5 items than...
- This is going to be a quick post, but I just want ...
- Someone else could do it better
- I was sitting in church this morning feeling a lit...
- My husband is wonderful. I've always known that b...
- It's late. Matt and I were tired so we went to be...
- Another "it's official" update......my dad and Sus...
-
▼
July
(10)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment