Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Elyse hasn't ever had a haircut and I'm not sure with a girl how you know when it's time.  Perhaps this is a hint.

 My little bed head after she woke up from her nap yesterday.

We tamed the crazy platinum locks in pigtails for a quick dip at a friends pool.  Matt and I both agreed that she looks more like a little girl than she does a toddler in this picture.  Maybe it's the pigtails or the suit or the glasses, or perhaps just that she is getting older.  I'm not a huge fan of Elyse wearing bikini's but for potty purposes I really do prefer them right now and this one was a hand me down from a friend, I always love those.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!